|Home||» Products||» Zurig||» Zurig|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- 400 INR
- Drug Type
- Generic Drugs
- Febuxostat 40mg
- Physical Form
- Recommended For
- As recommend by doctor
- Dosage Guidelines
- Zurig is prescription drug and should be used under proper medical guidelines and advice.
- Suitable For
- Suitable For All, Aged Person, Adults, Women, Teenagers, Children
- 30 tablets
- Storage Instructions
- Store in cool dry place.
- Brand Name: Zurig
- Composition: Febuxostat 40mg
- Manufactured by: Zydus Synovia
- Form: Tablet
- Packing: Pack of 30 Tablets
- Country of Origin: India
Zurig Tablet is used for decreasing the symptoms of gout. The symptoms may be swelling, pain, soreness, redness and stiffness in certain joints of the body. It is a xanthine oxidase inhibitors which works by decreasing the level of uric acid by blocking the xanthine oxidase enzyme. This enzyme is responsible for making uric acid from xanthine in the body. The high level of uric acid in the blood can lead to gout and the symptoms associated with it.
Your dosage of Zurig 40 MG Tablet depends on your age, the condition for which you are being treated and its severity, your medical history and reaction to the first dose. It comes in the form of tablet that has to be taken by mouth. You may take the medicine with food or without food. Generally, it is taken once in a day but follow your doctors instructions regarding the dosage.
Some common side effects are:
- Abdominal pain
- Blurred vision
- Chest discomfort
- Fast heartbeat
- Itching or rash
- Pale skin
- Yellow coloured eyes or skin
Talk to your doctor before taking ZURIG 40MG, if you:
- Have heart problems
- Have any liver disease or liver function test abnormalities.
- Have thyroid problem
- Have kidney problem
- Medicine should be taken according to doctors prescription.
- Take the exact dose of medicine as prescribed by doctor.
- Medicine should be kept away from the touch of the children and pets.
- Never share your medicine with other as he/she may be suffering from other disease.
- Do not suggest the medicine since they may be suffering from a disease that is not effectively treated by this drug.
- Zurig should not be used during pregnancy.
Notice: The information provided above is for educational aid only. Before using this medicine you should consult your doctor or pharmacist. Do not indulge yourself in self medication as it will be dangerous for you. If you have any query about medicine seeks help from your doctor or pharmacist.
Related key terms:
- Zurig 40 mg
- Zurig 40 uses
- Zurig price in India
- Zurig side effects
Q. What is the best price of Zurig tablet in India?
A. Modern Times Helpline Pharma provides Zurig tablet at relatively best price and with good discount on bulk order.
Q. How to order Zurig tablet in India?
A. If you want to order this medicine in India please contact us on Whats app, Email or directly call us. We will deliver you medicine on time.
Q. Who is the best supplier of Zurig tablet in India?
A. Modern Times Helpline Pharma is the best supplier of Zurig tablet in India and has good reviews by our customer. We value our customer time and feedback.
ATTENTION - Above mention price is only for reference. If you wish to know about best discounted price or order of any kind of medicine than you just contact us as soon as. Please check our contact us page for complete details.
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash on Delivery (COD)
- Supply Ability
- Delivery Time
- 3-7 days
- Packaging Details
- Each pack contains 30 tablets
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- Contact Details
- MODERN TIMES HELP LINES PHARMA