|Home||» Products||» Daclatasvir Tablets||» Natdac|
NATDAC TABLETS 60 MG
Natdac (Daclatasvir) is a drug for the treatment of hepatitis c (HCV). Natdac comes in the form of tablets. This medicine is manufactured by Nacto Pharma.
Description:1. Brand : Natdac
2. Generic Name: Daclatasvir Dihydrochloride
3. Manufactured By: Nacto Pharma
4. Strength: 60 Mg
5. Retail Pack: bottle of 28 tablets
6. Dosage form: Tablets
We are exporters of Natdac tablets. Located in New Delhi, India, Modern Times Helpline Pharma is one of the licensed pharmaceutical wholesale companies dealing in a range of effective medicines. Medicines are available with us at discounted prices.
Note: Natdac is a prescription drug and should be used under proper medical guidance and advice. Do not share the medicine with others, since they may be suffering from a problem that is not effectively treated by this drug.
- If you have any questions about Daclatasvir, please talk with your doctor, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
- Daclatasvir is to be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with other people.
- If your symptoms do not improve or if they become worse, check with your doctor.
- Contact Details
- MODERN TIMES HELP LINES PHARMA