|Home||» Products||» Ledivaspvir 90 mg and Sofosbuvir 400 mg Tablets||» Ledifos Sofosbuvir Ledipasvir Tablets|
Ledifos Sofosbuvir Ledipasvir Tablets
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 5500 INR
- Drug Type
- Generic Drugs
- Sofosbuvir 400 mg & Ledipasvir 90 mg
- Physical Form
- Recommended For
- As recommend by doctor
- Dosage Guidelines
- Ledifos is prescription drug and should be used under proper medical guidelines and advice.
- Suitable For
- Suitable For All, Aged Person, Adults, Women, Teenagers, Children
- 28 Tablets
- Storage Instructions
- Store in cool dry place.
- Brand Name: Ledifos Tablets
- Contents : Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir
- Manufactured by : Hetero Healthcare Limited
- Form: Tablets
- Strength: Ledipasvir 90 mg and Sofosbuvir 400 mg
- Packing: Pack of 28 tablets
Ledifos Tablet helps in thetreatment of chronic hepatitis C (HCV). This drug is used in a combination withanother drug, to prevent the spread of HCV throughout the body.
Patients with liver issues, orkidney problems and are undergoing dialysis, are not advised the use of LedifosTablet. Also inform your doctor about any other health issues you are sufferingfrom and if you are taking any medicines to treat them.
The dosage and the drug form of this medicine depend on theage, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take LEDIFOS Tablet asprescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the tablet as a whole. But do not crush or chew thetablet. Take the drug with or without food. However, you should take medicineafter food as it prevent from stomach upset. The usual recommended dose is onetablet taken orally once in a day.
If you miss a dose of LEDIFOS Tablet, please take itimmediately once you remember. But, if it is almost time for your next dose,then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Nevertake the double dose of medicine.
- Weight loss
- Dark coloured urine
WARNING: Ledifos is a prescription drug and should be used under proper medical guidance and advice.The information provided here is for general educational purposes only and does not constitute medical or pharmaceutical advice which should be sought from qualified medical and pharmaceutical advisers.Keep all medicines out of the reach of children and away from pets,never share your medicines with others,and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.
ATTENTION - Above mentionprice only for reference. If you wish to know about best discounted price or order of any kind of medicine than you just contact us as soon as. Please check our contact us page for complete details.
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash on Delivery (COD)
- Delivery Time
- 3-7 Days
- Packaging Details
- 1 X 28 Tablets
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- Contact Details
- MODERN TIMES HELP LINES PHARMA