|Home||» Products||» Daclatasvir Tablets||» Hepcdac|
HEPCDAC TABLETS 60 MG
Hepcdac (Daclatasvir) is an antiviral medicine that prevents hepatitis C virus (HCV) from multiplying in your body.Hepcdac is used to treat genotype 1 and genotype 3 chronichepatitis C in adults with or without cirrhosis. Hepcdac tablets contain the active ingredient daclatasvir, which is a type of medicine called an antiviral.
We are exporters of Hepcdac tablets. Located in New Delhi, India. Modern Times Helpline Pharma is one of the licensed pharmaceutical wholesale companies dealing in a range of effective medicines. Medicines are available with us at discounted prices.
Note: Hepcdac is a prescription drug and should be used under proper medical guidance and advice. Do not share the medicine with others, since they may be suffering from a problem that is not effectively treated by this drug.
- If you have any questions about Daclatasvir, please talk with your doctor, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
- Daclatasvir is to be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with other people.
- If your symptoms do not improve or if they become worse, check with your doctor.
- Check with your pharmacist about how to dispose of unused medicine.
- Contact Details
- MODERN TIMES HELP LINES PHARMA