|Home||» Products||» Gefitinib Tablets||» Geftinat Tabs|
Geftinat (Gefitinib) is indicated as monotherapy for the continued treatment of patients with locally advanced or metastatic non-small cell lung cancer after failure of both platinum-based and docetaxel chemotherapies who are benefiting or have benefited from Gefitinib.
Geftinat is also known as Iressa tablets. Geftinat is manufactured by Natco Pharma Ltd. Geftinat contains Gefitinib 250 mg. Geftinat comes in 250 mg tablets form.
- Medicine Brand Name: Geftinat 250 mg
- Contents: Gefitinib 250 mg
- International Brand Name: Iressa
- Manufacturers : Natco Pharma Ltd
- Packing: Pack of 30 tablets
- Form: Tablet
Note: Geftinat is a prescription drug and should be used under proper medical guidance and advice. Do not share the medicine with others, since they may be suffering from a problem that is not effectively treated by this drug.
- Payment Terms
- Cash on Delivery (COD), Cheque, Others
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- Contact Details
- MODERN TIMES HELP LINES PHARMA
MODERN TIMES HELP LINES PHARMA All Rights Reserved.