|Home||» Products||» Daclatasvir Tablets||» Daclahep|
Daclahep (Daclatasvir) is a drug for the treatment of hepatitis c (HCV). Daclahep is manufactured by Hetero Healthcare Ltd. Strength of daclahep medicine is 60 mg. One bottle of daclahep medicine contains 28 tablets.
We are exporters of Daclahep tablets. Located in New Delhi, India. Modern Times Helpline Pharma is one of the licensed pharmaceutical wholesale companies dealing in a range of effective medicines. Medicines are available with us at discounted prices.
Note: Daclahep is a prescription drug and should be used under proper medical guidance and advice. Do not share the medicine with others, since they may be suffering from a problem that is not effectively treated by this drug.
- If you have any questions about Daclatasvir, please talk with your doctor, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
- Daclatasvir is to be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with other people.
- If your symptoms do not improve or if they become worse, check with your doctor.
- Check with your pharmacist about how to dispose of unused medicine.
- Contact Details
- MODERN TIMES HELP LINES PHARMA