|Home||» Products||» Daclatasvir Tablets||» Dacihep|
DACIHEP TABLETS 60 MG
Dacihep (Daclatasvir) is a drug for the treatment of hepatitis c (HCV). Dacihep medicine is manufactured by Zydus Heptiza. Strength of dacihep medicine is 60 mg.
1. Brand: Dacihep
2. Generic Name: Daclatasvir Dihydrochloride
3. Manufactured By: Zydus Heptiza
4. Strength: 60 Mg
5. Retail Pack: 28 tablets bottle
6. Dosage form: Tablets
We are exporters of Dacihep tablets.Located in New Delhi, India.Modern Times Helpline Pharma is one of the licensed pharmaceutical wholesale companies dealing in a range of effective medicines. Medicines are available with us at discounted prices.
Note: Dacihep tablets is a prescription drug and should be used under proper medical guidance and advice. Do not share the medicine with others, since they may be suffering from a problem that is not effectively treated by this drug.
- If you have any questions about Daclatasvir, please talk with your doctor, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
- Daclatasvir is to be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with other people.
- If your symptoms do not improve or if they become worse, check with your doctor.
- Check with your pharmacist about how to dispose of unused medicine.
- Contact Details
- MODERN TIMES HELP LINES PHARMA