- Brand Name: Bdenza Capsules
- Active Ingredient: Enzalutamide
- Manufactured by: BDR Pharmaceuticals Int'l Pvt. Ltd
- Form: Capsules
- Strength: 40 mg
- Packing: Pack for each blister of 28 capsules
- Shipping: Worldwide
Bdenza 40 mg Capsule is used to treat castrate-resistant prostate cancer (CRPC), a stage where prostate cancer keeps growing even when there are very low levels of testosterone in the body. It is mainly used in patients whose disease has progressed on or after Docetaxel therapy. This medicine is not recommended for females, children, and adolescents.
- Enzalutamide comes in the form of capsule to take by mouth. It is generally taken with or without food once a day. Take the medicine at the same time as you take all days. Follow the instructions on your prescription label carefully, and ask your doctor or nurse to explain any part you do not understand. Take enzalutamide exactly as directed by doctor. Do not take more or less of it or take it more often than prescribed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Capsule should be swallowed as whole, do not chew, dissolve, or open them.
- Do not allow other people to touch your capsules other than a caregiver. The capsules should not be handled by women especially who are pregnant or who can become pregnant.
- Your doctor will stop your medicine for a short period of time or decrease your dose if you experience some serious side effects during treatment.
Major & minor side effects for Bdenza 40 mg Capsule
- Blood in urine
- Difficulty in breathing
- Back pain
- Blurred vision
- Chest pain
- Difficult or painful urination
- Weight loss
- Muscle weakness
- Dry skin
- Decreased appetite
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to enzalutamide, any other medications, or any other ingredients of enzalutamide capsules.
- Tell your doctor if you have or have ever seizures, brain injury, a brain tumor, osteoporosis, heart disease, or have had a stroke or ministroke.
- If you are having any dental surgery, tell your doctor or dentist that you are taking enzalutamide.
- You should know that Enzalutamide can cause seizures. Do not do any activity that require concentration like driving car or operate machinery until you know how this medication affects you.
- Medicine should be kept away from children and pets.
- Medicine should be taken according to the doctor's prescription and consultancy.
- The medicine should not be used after expiry date.
- Do not suggest this medicine to other since he/she may be suffering from other disease that cannot be treated by this medicine.
The information given here is for educational aid only. Do not indulge yourself in self medication according to internet information. This may be dangerous for you. If you have any query about doctor meets your doctor or nurse.
Related Key Terms:
- Enzalutamide manufacturer in India
- Bdenza 40 mg
- Bdenza capsules
- Enzalutamide capsules
- Enzalutamide capsules 40 mg
- Enzalutamide capsules 40 mg price in India
Q. What is the best price of Bdenza Capsules in India?
A. Modern Times helpline Pharma provides the best price of Bdenza Capsules in India with best discount.
Q. How to buy Bdenza Capsules in India?
A. If you want to buy this medicine in India please contact us on Whats app, Email or directly call us.
Q. Who is the best supplier of Bdenza Capsules in India?
A. Modern Times Helpline Pharma is the best supplier of Bdenza Capsules in India.
Modern Times Helpline Pharma is also deals with other countries like Romania, Malaysia, Russia and China.
ATTENTION - Above mention price is only for reference. If you wish to know about best discounted price or order of any kind of medicine than you just contact us as soon as. Please check our contact us page for complete details.